Sunday, April 6, 2008




It has been awhile since I updated my blog. I have been scanning in pictures while listening to General Conference on Sunday. We are excited to be able to babysit our grandkids this week. In preparation for that, I will have to put away my scanner and pictures, so I thought that I would take advantage of the time to scan more pictures in. I can't believe how many slides that I have accumulated over the years. The problem with some of them is that I don't remember what the picture is, especially those with landscapes.
Anyway, I came across these slides of Greg when he was 1.5 to 2 years old (I am guessing on that). He loved clowns so we dressed him as a clown for Halloween. In fact, his first word was Clown as we passed the Dees restaurant in Bountiful where there was a clown on the building.
The top picture is Greg standing in front of our front door in West Bountiful. The middle picture is Greg in front of our fireplace, and the bottom picture is with his Grandparents Beckstrand when we took him over there trick or treating.
I am hoping that I come across pictures of Chris and Adam some day, but their pictures may not be on slides.


1 comment:

Greg said...

I remember seeing this pictures on those days when you would set up the slide projector and show us mission pics. I could be wrong, but I don't remember many more of me in slides. I can definitely see Brenden & Miles in these pics.