We went to Flamenco dancing in Seville, Spain. Now, I don't want everyone to think that all I did was to enjoy the Spanish culture, because we worked very hard. Our mission president believed that we should get to know the culture of Spain, and therefore, let us have one cultural night a month. The bullfights we attended on our P-Day.Monday, February 25, 2008
We went to Flamenco dancing in Seville, Spain. Now, I don't want everyone to think that all I did was to enjoy the Spanish culture, because we worked very hard. Our mission president believed that we should get to know the culture of Spain, and therefore, let us have one cultural night a month. The bullfights we attended on our P-Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so cool that your mission president did that for you guys. I don't think that's very common, is it? It probably should be. Learning more about a country and it's customs would just make you love it and her people more. More love is always good for a missionary.
Post a Comment