I am scanning my mission slides so I thought that I would share some with all of you. I arrived in Spain in October 1970. I was cold from the day that I arrived. My first district was in Barcelona. Shortly after arriving there, the branch went on an excursion up in the mountains north of the city. I was freezing, especially as I only had my overcoat, that wasn't all that warm. I was awfully fond of Spanish boots, although these weren't the customs ones that I had made later for $18.Monday, January 28, 2008
I am scanning my mission slides so I thought that I would share some with all of you. I arrived in Spain in October 1970. I was cold from the day that I arrived. My first district was in Barcelona. Shortly after arriving there, the branch went on an excursion up in the mountains north of the city. I was freezing, especially as I only had my overcoat, that wasn't all that warm. I was awfully fond of Spanish boots, although these weren't the customs ones that I had made later for $18.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This picture reminds Greg and I of Brenden...rosy cheeked, smiley, and a little bashful looking.
Post a Comment